The Lodge is a family owned and operated fitness centre offering the best in service and facilities. At The Lodge our goal is simple; we want to make a positive change to people's lives. We believe that with the right encouragement and the setting of realistic goals, you can feel great, live longer, look better and have fun. Our club takes a whole new approach to getting fit and feeling great, with a non-intimidating atmosphere, friendly, tailored workout plans, helpful staff and facilities you will definitely want to use.
We have a professional team of experienced and diverse Personal Trainers and are looking for a dynamic and outgoing PT professional to join our growing business, who has a personality that connects to and inspires others.
As part of the team you will be responsible for the delivery of Personal Training Sessions, Small Group Training Sessions, Boot camps, and Health and Wellness Consultations.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Provide current First Aid and CPR
- Current Fitness Australia Registration
- Working with Children Clearance and DSCI check
- Desirable - boxing qualifications (Level 1-3)
- Customer Service skills are essential
- Great communicator, proficient in social media relations
- Ability to connect with a diverse range of customers
- Trained in Strength For Life would be highly recommended
If this sounds like you, send your application through to PTM@lodgefitnesscentre.com.au or call Emma Brown at The Lodge on 8258 9066